Pulsar PG7500 Portable Gas-Powered Generator
- 7,500 Peak Watts/ 6,000 Running Watts for powering major appliances and multiple other tools and devices
- The Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-duty Powder Coated Frame for added durability
- The convenient Electric Push Start with Recoil backup makes operation a quick and simple process
- A 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank gives you up to 13 hours of continuous operation at half load
- The (4) 120V Outlets, (1) 120V Twist Lock Outlet, & (1) 120V/240V Twist Lock Outlet give you plenty of powering options to fit your many needs
- Dual Drop-Down Handles & Never-Flat Wheels provide added mobility and easy storage when not in use
- Features like the 3 in 1 Digital Meter, Automatic Voltage Regulation, and Maintenance Free Battery mean less worry and less hassle
Out of stock
Pulsar PG7500 7500W Peak 6000W Rated Portable Gas-Powered Generator with Electric Start.
With one of the largest engines in its class, the 15 HP Pulsar PG7500 provides up to 7500 peak watts that is enough to operate up to four major appliances at one time and still operate for up to 13 hours on a single 6.6 gallon tank of gasoline. With seven outlets, digital meter, easy-to-read fuel gauge, mobility kit and a maintenance-free battery for electric start from its keyless ignition, the PG7500 will be a welcome addition to any homeowner’s convenience arsenal when the power goes out.