Steel & Plastic Tool Box
- This Heavy Duty Toolbox Is A Functional Combination Of Steel And Plastic With Rivets
- There Is A Lift-out Tray In The Top, That Is 1-1/2 Inches Deep, And A Large Storage Area Below
- The Latches Are Metal, And The Hinges Are A Combination Of Plastic With Metal Rods
- The Plastic Top Compartment Holds 11 Smaller Storage Containers
- This Box Measures 19 X 10 X 8 Inches, And Weighs 6 Pounds, 12.3 Ounces
This is the box for the handyman or the fisherman who has everything! This tool box is tough and durable, and has a tray in the top that lifts out. The really different thing about this box is in the lid. There is a clear plastic compartment on top that has 11 small orange cups to hold smaller items. 3 of the cups are 3 x 2 inches, and the other 8 are 2 x 1-1/2 inches. All are 1-3/4 inches deep. You can arrange them any way you like, or remove them and you will have a storage area of 11 x 4-1/2 inches. The lid snaps down tight to prevent mixing of contents or spilling.